COVID-19 Quick Response Grant
As part of Greater Shepparton City Council’s Economic Response to COVID-19 Package - Stage 1 for local businesses, Council is offering grants for small to medium sized businesses to facilitate transitioning to online and e-commerce activities. The quick response business grants provide financial assistance to eligible businesses affected by COVID-19. The program is available to support businesses to develop their online and e-commerce capabilities to become more resilient in response to the impact of COVID-19.
To be eligible for funding applicants must:
- Have a business that is located within the Greater Shepparton local government area.
- Have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) that was registered prior to 16 March 2020 and be registered for GST.
- Have annual payroll of less than $650,000.
- Have been highly impacted by the Non-Essential Activity Directions issued by the Deputy Chief Health Officer to date as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
What may be funded:
- Website design and development
- E-commerce platform (selling online and receiving payment)
- Online content development (web pages, mobile apps, audio and visual media)
- Digital marketing and promotion
- Mentoring and training in online and e-commerce activities
For more information and how to apply for the COVID-19 Quick Response Grant, visit the Greater Shepparton City Council website here.